Friday, June 16, 2006

WE ARE NOT A DOG ORPHANAGE

I am getting really sick of every dog with no home or that has escaped from it's home to take refuge in my yard!! We have had in the past year at least 6 dogs take up temp. Residence on my front porch!

Just yesterday it was a golden retriever w/ some sort of skin condition. And NOAH let him in the house. He got up on the couch and I had to drag him out. Now I have to steam clean my couch (like I don't have anything else I need to do). There was a black lab mixed w/ chow ( his tounge was black) who lived here for about 2 months off and on. And a Bassett Hound about 7 months ago whom after about 2 weeks we decided to keep and named "Lucy" and then she ran away after about 2 months. Last year there was a blonde chow mix under our house! A friend of ours took that one in.

Anyway, I'm done venting.

And whatever Is going on with John......IT'S KILLING ME TO KNOW!!!!! TELL US , PLEASE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment